2012 was rough.
2013 brings not only a new calendar, but a new school, a new city, and new opportunities.
Lesley didn’t quite cut it, so I’ve been fortunate enough to start anew. I’ve less expectations and only a single hope, that it be better than my last college experience. That having been said, I’m ecstatic for this fresh start. I was excited after high school, but this is a new level. I know what I don’t want, so I can focus all my attention on what I do want.
Here are a few things I’d like to do to make 2013 a year full of positive experience that I’ll reflect on content rather than with remorse.
1. Eat fewer sweets. Seriously, it is OK to say no.
2. At least try to work out. Running sucks but you always feel so awesome afterwards!
3. Get a job. Gas, spending, general living expenses, etc; the time has come.
4. Actually try in school. B’s and C’s aren’t meeting your full potential, you know it’s true.
5. Work on your confidence! It’s in there somewhere.
6. Invest in clothes that are practical, you love, and are durable. Mostly durable. Too many articles of your clothing have holes in them from overuse.
7. Read more.
8. Keep writing. You love it too much to be discouraged.
9. Be more open. Not everything is so scary. Some people you can trust.
10. Relax. Try some yoga, remember to breath.
12. Smile more and mean it.
13. Wear less black, apparently it’s intimidating.
May 2013 be better.
That’s all I want.